Nation Ishoti et HOF, leur forum. Index du Forum
Nation Ishoti et HOF, leur forum.
Nation Ishoti et HOF en force !

S’enregistrer
FAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésConnexion

Les News 
La guerre contre PREDATOR 2B s'est très bien passée, je félicite tout le monde d'y avoir participé. Bonne chance pour la suite Wink !!!  
If You@Were The Only Girl

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Nation Ishoti et HOF, leur forum. Index du Forum -> Honor Of France -> Informations Importantes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
starpal

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 01:21 (2016)    Sujet du message: If You@Were The Only Girl Répondre en citant

If You Were The Only Girl > bit.ly/1t2sU5D

If You Were The Only Girl

10cf746e54
External links[edit]. .. If you were the only girl in the world and I were the only boy Nothing else would matter in the world today We could go on loving in the same old way. Song Lyrics From Around The World Home Email Us 0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z Christmas Soundtracks Web Hosting with TotalChoice . The recording was also released in the United Kingdom by EMI on the His Master's Voice label as catalog number BD-1165, the flip side of "I Dream of You (More than You Dream I Do)". (January 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message) . Someone within my heart to build her throne Someone who'd never part, to call my own. It has become a standard, recorded by many artists. Songwriters: GREY, CLIFFORD / AYER, NAT D. The song was originally performed as a duet between Lucius Bing, played by George Robey, and his love interest Emma, originated by Violet Loraine.[1].

.. It was sung, ahistorically, in waltz (3/4) time. 405 Not Allowed.. print correct Terms of Use . The song is played as a solo piano instrumental by the character Malcolm Hamilton in the BBC Scotland soap, River City, at the end of the 3 July 2012 episode. say one like you. A garden of Eden just made for two With nothing to mar our joy I would say such wonderful things to you There would be such wonderful things to do If you were the only girl in the world and I were the only boy. No-one I'll fancy, therefore love me do.

pes 2012 pcquando l'amore brucia l'animathe damned unitedthe sparrow and the wolfuk top 40 2006call the midwife720p person of interest s04e15zip password tool 2.3house of cards 720p 2hdbrazzers natalia starr

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 01:21 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Nation Ishoti et HOF, leur forum. Index du Forum -> Honor Of France -> Informations Importantes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation